Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Zimbabwe Adventure - Day 4 & 5 (1st & 2nd Feb 2010)

Hi All,

Well the last couple of days have been quite quiet. Finished my second book today, never thought I'd see the day - it was the Cheryl Cole book and was actually quite interesting, never realised how hard she worked prior to the pop star the rivals days. Anyway enough about my book and back to the trip so far.


Yesterday (day 4) was spent with Olive. She came and collected in around 10:30am and we went for a coffee prior to collecting Cameron from school. I have been eaten alive by mosquitoes and my legs are covered in massive nasty bites, they clearly love the Scottish blood, but I am certainly not appreciating them! Olive took me to the Pharmacy to get antihistamine, which I took after lunch. This was not a good idea as it totally knocked me for 6 and to be honest I really didn't see much of the day or night. I did get a bit of sun though, before it started raining again!

Last night was an early night, bed by 9pm and didn't wake until 10am the following day.

Today (day 5) was a similar start, as Olive come to collect me prior to getting Cameron from school. He goes to a very lovely nursery school called 'Rainbow school' and his teacher is Auntie Shelly, I also learnt today that Auntie Shelly also teaches the swimming lessons in Olive & Paul's pool every Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon and today Cameron swam without arm bands for the first time!

Whilst the swimming lessons were taking place Claire, Tim, Grant (Tim's Friend) and I went out for lunch. We had a lovely afternoon before Claire and I returned to collect Cameron from Granny's. It has been quite sunny today and now my legs are covered in a heat rash to add to the mos bites, really not attractive!

I have been very healthy for the past couple of days, have only eaten meats, fruit and salads - what has happened to me?!? I even bounced on the trampoline for 30 mins today.....it nearly killed me but my iPod kept me going......thank god!

Tonight will be a quiet one as Claire had work today and has been rushed off her feet. Claire works Monday & Tuesday's for half a day both days selling Aloe Vera Products and Sean works all week for a company based at the airport, he is an electrician.

Well I hope all is well in Scotland/UK

All my love xxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Loving following this Xtina ... Looks like you're enjoying xxx

    ReplyDelete