Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day from Zim!

Hello everyone - Happy Valentines day I hope you were all spoilt!

Since my last blog I have been a very busy lady indeed. Had a successful first week at school, got paid $30 for 3 1/2 hours work - quite good for this country! I also did further sun bathing, and had a sociable week, eating out most nights or people came to the Parkin house for supper.

Saturday (13th Feb) was eventful, I went and auditioned for a role in 7 arts theatre's production of "We will rock you" so fingers crossed everyone! Tim and I then went to Twenty20 Cricket, lots of sun and booze, eventful day meeting lots of Tim's friends, I will not have a social life once he leaves this Wednesday for Kenya. We partied hard, drank lots and had fun drink driving home, which you can do in this country.....thankfully I can't remember the journey home. The first Cricket match I have ever been to and I must say it was such fun!

Today (Valentines day) I felt sorry for myself as I was very hungover - self inflicted, no sympathy! We went to Ted & Carrie's for Sunday lunch and spent most of the day in their gorgeous swimming pool, a very chilled day and something you need after a heavy nights boozing session!

Back to School for me tomorrow - a hard days work of only half an hour - bliss! x

No comments:

Post a Comment