Sunday, February 21, 2010

Week 3 -ZIm Adventures!

Hello to one and All!

Well its been an interesting week. Sean & Claire went to South Africa for the week, so Olive and I were left to look after the kids, the joys! It was hard work for Olive, don't think I can really take much credit......I was more of a support barrier in times of need!

I had a short week of school this week, due to half term. Started my private lesson's which seemed to go well and also found out that I got the part of Scaramouch in "We Will Rock You" - so I really have my work cut out......no time to go see other parts of Africa for me.....it'll be worth it though!

My week has been quiet, despite the darling children! Olive and I had a lovely week together catching up and drinking.....we had to stay sane somehow! On Friday night I went to a BBQ with some of Tim's friends, it was a very drunken but fun evening, spent most of Saturday in bed and all of Sunday (Today) sunning myself........it's a hard life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment